This week has been an interesting one….
1. Matthew has traveled over night for the first time.
2. I drove the Jeep around town for 2 days! Fun…and I only stalled once!!!!
3. We have talked with many of our new neighbors, and even received and invite to swim from one of the docks this weekend.
4. I took Gator to the park to swing on the way cool swing!!!
5. My Dad had heart surgery and all went well. Thank you God!
6. I’m homesick. 😦
7. I’m homesick. 😦
8. I’ll stop saying that!!!
I’m thankful for our time here. It is beautiful and a great opportunity. I’m excited to get school started this next week (hopefully) and get on a schedule.
If the sun makes an appearance tomorrow I will try to gt a few more pictures and post them!!!
Grace and Peace,